Once the kids had breakfast and a change of clothes, we had a Bible lesson. The story was the Good Samaritan. We talked about how to be nice to others when they are hurt. I knew they would like this lesson because they got to add a band-aid to the Samaritan. It will be a lesson they remember. Here they are coloring their pictures.

As we were eating lunch, the rain really began to pour. I opened all the windows in the kitchen and living room, and they stayed right by them watching it rain. I then decided it would be nice to take a nap together on the living room floor. I laid down a few blankets and told them to go get their pillows. Tabitha understands everything. Here she is lugging her blanket and pillow.

This is the pretend nap picture.

We read a few books then naptime. Tabitha fell asleep first. Joshua was not far behind.

What a sleepy pair!
No comments:
Post a Comment