Back to our trip-It was totally last minute. We decided at 1 PM Friday we would go to San Antonio. When the kids woke from their nap, I told them we were going on vacation. Joshua's response was, "Gonna be Cheetos in the hotel?" I immediately understood him and cracked up in amazement. Our last vacation in June we went to an inn in Johnson City, and we had Cheetos. A new tradition has now started. The Villa kids will get Cheetos on vacation. (It's really the only time I buy them.)
Once Josue got home from work, we were off. Here the kids are saying, "Vacation!"

We stopped in San Marcos to eat at Whataburger. (That's when Joshua got some Cheetos.)


When we got to the resort, there was a guard to check you in to the property. And when you pulled up there were the doormen to help you. Wow! I totally recommend tipping someone to take your luggage when you pack for children. We had a lot of bags.
It was a difficult night getting to sleep, but was expected. The kids really do like their beds. The next day Tia Marissa came to visit. The kids had lots of fun playing with her. Once she left, it was naptime and the kids slept well.


After dinner that evening we were back at the hotel for Smores. The kids weren't crazy about the marshmallows, but they did like the graham crackers.



And the final picture.

We were back in Austin by 11AM Sunday. There wasn't a lot to do since it was cold out, but this place would be totally awesome in the spring and summer. There are pools, a river, bikes to rent, and much more. I totally recommend this for anyone just needing a break. If you can't figure out how to bid on the room, let me know. I would be glad to help you.
No comments:
Post a Comment